Here is a recipe that I came across and whipped out the crockpot. It hit the spot on a cool fall night and made enough for leftovers. I made tea biscuits to go with it. Yummy! From my table to yours...enjoy.
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- 1-2 lbs cube steak, cut into one-inch pieces; or 1-2 lbs stew beef, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cans condensed mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tb Worcestershire sauce
- 1 14 oz can beef broth
- 8 oz button mushrooms, cleaned and quartered (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
In the crockpot, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, salt and pepper and beef broth. Cook on low for 5-6 hours (or on high for 3). Stir in cream cheese and sour cream about half an hour before serving, stirring every ten minutes or so.
Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.
Keep it beautiful.
- NEW? START HERE!
- OUR HOME
- HIRE ME!