Do you have a sweet tooth? I do, and so do my kiddies. There are tons of recipes on Pinterest that look ooey-gooey good and super rich and decadent. Here are a few of my favs that I want to try! Have you tried any of these? Do you have a recipe like this that you could totally face plant into?
Grand Marnier Chocolate Volcano Cake
(sorry this link won't work so here's the url)
Turtle Hand Pies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread Pilsbury Cookie Dough on the bottom of a muffin tin
- Place a Reese's Peanut Butter cup on top
- Dollop Brownie Batter over top
- Bake for 18 minutes. Heaven!
Keep it Beautiful.